We understand that productivity and confidence in Yunlea’s touchscreens and electronics is vital to your business. Therefore, we are committed to providing our customers with quality products. In the event that you do have problems with your product, Yunlea provides flexible limited warranty services on our touchscreens and controllers. These guidelines provide you with the information required to contact our customer support team, and if necessary, to get a Return Materials Authorization number for the product. You may also want to review our Terms.
WARRANTY COVERAGE INFORMAYunleaON
- Yunlea, Inc. (referred to as the “Yunlea”) will repair or replace the defective part at Yunlea’s sole option, free of charge, in the event of a defect in materials or workmanship within the warranty period as noted below.
- Yunleawill determine whether the product is out of specification.
- Yunleamust physically receive the defective product back within the specified warranty period.
- Yunleastrongly recommends that the product be adequately packed to avoid shipping damage and to allow for effective defect analysis. You may also want to insure the product. Yunlea will return the repaired product to you.
- This warranty covers only failures due to defects in materials or workmanship that occur in normal use. It does not cover damage that occurs in shipment, failures that are caused by products not supplied by Yunlea, failures that result from accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, water damage, mishandling, misapplication, faulty installation, set-up adjustments, improper maintenance, alteration, line power surge, external product damage including field damage, modification or service not approved by Yunleaor damage that is attributable to acts of God.
- Removal and reinstallation costs are not covered by this warranty.
OBTAINING A RETURN MATERIAL AUTHORIZAYunleaON (RMA) NUMBER
- Please call your regional sales representativeprior to returning the product to obtain an RMA number. Please have the part number(s), serial number(s), and trouble statement ready when you call. Once the number is issued, it will be valid for 14 days.
- We will contact you either via fax or email with detailed shipping instructions. We ask that you label all boxes clearly with the RMA number. If the RMA number is not clearly visible, Yunleareserves the right to return the product to you at your cost.
- Yunleawill not be responsible for inbound freight or related fees associated with RMAs. Yunlea’s warranty provides for the repair/replacement of the product and will include economy-level return freight for all warrantable returns. Please discuss the available options with the technical support department when you call for your Return Materials Authorization form.
LIMITS AND EXCLUSIONS
There are no express warranties except as set forth above. The terms of this warranty agreement are subject to immediate revision.Warranty disclaimer:EXCEPT FOR THE LIMITED WARRANYunleaES EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS DOCUMENT, AND TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, Yunlea MAKES NO OTHER WARRANYunleaES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANYunleaES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARYunleaCULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AS WELL AS ANY WARRANYunleaES ARISING FROM STATUTE, COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE OR TRADE PRACYUNLEACE